Billing Team Leader / Trafford / Permanent / 28,000 – £32,000 / Progression
The UK’s largest service provider is looking to recruit a skilled Billing Team Leader based within their offices in Trafford. An internal promotion has this led to this role being recruited. The purpose of the role will be to support & develop the billing team, as well as assisting the Manager with on going projects.. This is a great opportunity to build a career within one of the UK’s well known brands.
Reporting into the Manager, the duties will include:
- Day to day responsibility of managing the Billing team. This will include conducting 1:1’s, PDR reviews and any other development/training requirements where needed
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Management Team in overseeing all aspects of the billing function
- To review and challenge the current processes to increase efficiencies and controls within the team
- To interface and communicate with internal (Operations, Finance Shared Service Centre, IT and Payroll) and external stakeholders to ensure that all parties work collaboratively to deliver optimal service for the group
- To understand contractual requirements and ensure translation of these to implement requirements onto the Companies billing and payment systems
- Proactively resolve issues and queries
- Ensure all relevant procedures are created for all areas of responsibility
- Create / maintain the invoicing and pay databases
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by management
The ideal candidate will have similar experience within a fast paced organisation, proven leadership skills, a strong understanding of billing processes and be confident with excel.
If interested in this role, please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207 or