Billing Assistant / Permanent Position / £22,000 plus excellent benefits / Manchester City Centre
An international service company with offices throughout the UK and Europe, are looking for a skilled Billing Assistant. Due to another successful year and continuous growth, the business needs to recruit an experienced individual on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to ensure the billing process is completely within set timescales and correctly.
Reporting into the Billing Manager, the duties will include:
- Reviewing work in progress on a continuous basis and reporting on aged WIP
- Resolving all billing and ledger queries
- Dealing with disbursement billing
- Producing invoices and requesting approval
- Reporting on total month billing
- Assisting the manager with escalated matters
- Assisting with ad hoc project matters
The ideal candidate will having similar experience within a fast paced environment, good working knowledge of the billing process and strong excel skills. They will also need to have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
In return, the company offers excellent benefits with opportunities to progress.
If you want to be part of an award winning business and develop your skills further, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.