BILLING ADMINISTRATOR / CITY CENTRE / PERMANENT / £21,000 – £25,000 / EXCELLENT STAFF DEVELOPMENT
A well respected national law firm, is looking to recruit a skilled Billing Administrator on a permanent basis. The reason for the role, is due to an increase in work and an internal move. The purpose of the role is to ensure that billing and the management of work in progress is carried out promptly and efficiently. This is a great opportunity to become part of an award business that prides itself on staff engagement.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Maintaining a close understanding of Work in Progress and disbursement balances in the designated PG
- Reviewing Work In Progress to maximise monthly billing, working closely with Fee Earners to ensure their matters are billed regularly and any write off/down requests are dealt with according to the policy
- Completing reports for aged WIP, prioritising 30+ for monthly bills & 90+ for quarterly bills, working collaboratively with Fee Earners to ensure matters are sent to bill
- Dealing with interim, final and disbursement billing;
- Following up draft invoices with Fee Earners to ensure they are approved and issued to clients
- Producing monthly bills for the Practice Group;
- Dealing with all billing and ledger queries, including creating credit notes where needed;
- Liaising with other members within the Finance department to ensure queries are dealt with quickly;
- Ensuring at all times that general administration duties are kept up to date and in line with the operational standards e.g. filing/ archiving etc;
- Following all the Firm’s policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role, or ledger experience within a fast paced finance team. They will need to have attention to detail and proven at working to deadlines.
If your looking to become part of successful and well respected law firm, that promotes internal development, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.