Assistant Accountant / £20,000 – £25,000 / Excellent Benefits / Ruthin / Study Support / Career Development / Industry Leading / Practice / Permanent
NC Associates are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join a leading accountancy practice based in Ruthin. As the Assistant Accountant you will be reporting into the Practice Director.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of management accounts
- Statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- VAT Returns
- Preparation and review of personal tax computations and returns
Essential Experience Required:
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within Practice
- AAT qualified – desirable
- Knowledge of Sage
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity and time to be joining an industry leading firm who continue to grow and are offering a competitive salary, study support + career development. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 0151 559 3560