Assistant Management Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) / £25,000 – £30,000 / Excellent Benefits – Free Parking & 33 Days Holiday / Study Support / Newton-le-Willows / Market Leader / Permanent
NC Associates have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a market leading company based in Newton-le-Willows. Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for reporting specified regional management accounts as well as providing support to the business units and finance department.
- Responsible for production of the monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Fixed Asset reporting
- Assist in producing monthly overhead reports
- Group reporting and year end accounting
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Studying toward an accountancy qualification – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Worked towards strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role which offers excellent support and training. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits which includes free parking. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240