ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT / £22,000 – £25,000 / PERMANENT POSITION / CITY CENTRE / STUDY SUPPORT / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A national branded business, with it’s head office in Manchester City Centre, is looking for a driven Assistant Accountant to become part of their award winning finance team. This opening is due to an internal promotion and continuous growth. The purpose of the is to report revenue on a monthly basis, analyses revenue streams and support the Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Calculate and process accruals and postings for all revenue streams, ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for the full Revenue process including
- Processing the payment statements each month in a timely and accurate manner
- Flagging and investigating any payment and/or reconciliation issues
- Estimating the revenue based on what was previously received
- Prepare balance sheets reconciliations, ensuring any anomalies are investigated and re-allocated in a timely manner
- Manage the cashbook including cash allocation.
- Investigate any queries
- Complete monthly debtor reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of MI, including the detailed variance analysis report which is issued to the divisional finance business partners on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc queries, process improvements, projects and team cover as required
The ideal candidate will have similar experience from within a fast pace environment, commercial awareness, the ability to manipulate large volumes of data and strong excel skills.
If your looking for a role that offers study support and career development, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.