ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE – SALES LEDGER CLERK / CONTRACT ROLE / CITY CENTRE / SALARY £24.000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS / EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
NC Associates are looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Receivable Sales Ledger Clerk on a contract basis to work for a Manchester City Centre based Shared Service Centre. Due to continuous growth and a recent acquisition they are now looking for additional support. It also has the potential to become permanent This is an exciting opportunity to work within an award winning brand that prides itself on developing staff.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, the tasks will include:
- Ensuring daily incoming payments are posted to correct customer accounts and cheques are banked daily
- Process daily Direct Debit collections
- Dealing with any Accounts Receivable related queries either by telephone or email
- Process weekly customer refund requests across business entities
- Unidentified Bank transactions are investigated in accordance with deadlines and keeping unallocated cash and suspense account transactions to a minimum
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding refunds, cash allocations and direct debits management
- Allocating cash postings and clearing accounts in preparation for month end
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience within a similar Accounts Receivable – Sales Ledger position
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, VLookups, Pivot Tables
- Team Player
Whats on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a market leading business which can offer other potential opportunities, although this role is a contract position it has the potential to be made permanent. They offer an excellent salary and working conditions with centrally located offices close to all transport links.
If you want to work for a market leading business that offer excellent benefits and development, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876-030207 or send your CV to NC Associates