Sales Ledger/ Accounts Receivable/ Cash Allocation/ Contract/ Competitive Rates Of Pay/ Permanent Opportunities
I am working with a client based in Stockport as they require additional support within their accounts receivable team. I am keen to speak with candidates who have had exposure to high volume cash allocation and have the ability to resolve discrepancies relating to unallocated cash.
This role will initially be a fixed term position, however there is strong chance that the role will convert to a permanent contract. My client is based centrally and close to all major transport links.
- Resolve queries and investigate unallocated cash queries
- Once resolved – allocation of a high volume of payments to relevant accounts
- Process unallocated cheques and maintain relevant spreadsheets
- Download bank statements
- Post a high volume of receipts
- Allocation of same day receipts
- Process direct ad-hoc payments
- Post corrections and adjustments received from central bank reconciliation through journals
- Previous experience within an accounts position
- Understanding of accounts receivable processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume capacity
- Ability to build rapport with various stakeholders to improve and develop relationships
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to start on a reduced or immediate notice period and commit for a minimum period of 3 months
If you match the above profile and are looking for a new position such as this, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 01617110821 to discuss.