Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Assistant/ Credit Control/ Study Support/ Excellent Benefits/ Progressive Environment
I am working on a newly created role for a globally operating business based in Central Manchester (close to all public transport links and city centre parking options) My client is a well established, yet continually growing and developing business that operate within an interesting and niche business sector.
This role will suit somebody with 12 months experience within a sales ledger or credit control position who ideally wants to continue with AAT study and progress within a finance role – There will be numerous internal progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
In order to blend in well with the business and current team in place – I am keen to speak to; positive, personable, ambitious and proactive candidates about this role.
- Posting sales invoices and credit notes for multiple business sites
- Generate and send out all customer statements
- Allocation of all cash received to customer accounts on the receivables ledger – continually maintaining accurate records
- Chasing of current and overdue debt via telephone and email – Maintaining records of communication
- Liaise with wider business to resolve discrepancies relating to unpaid amounts
- Build and develop relationships with customers
- Support the wider finance function with processes
- Complete multiple bank reconciliations
- Taking credit card payments over the telephone as required – posting to the finance system
- Minimum 12 months sales ledger/ accounts assistant experience
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Positive approach to duties
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Ideally be studying towards an AAT qualification or keen to do so
If you match the profile above and are looking for a fresh new challenge within a business that can provide career development I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie for further information on 0161-711-0821