ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANT / PERMANENT / £21,000 – £23,000 / CITY CENTRE / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An international engineering company based in Manchester city centre is looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Receivable Administrator on a permanent basis. Continuous growth and a recent acquisition has led to new position. This is an exciting opportunity to work within an award winning brand that prides itself on developing staff.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, the tasks will include:
- Chasing outstanding monies
- Ensuring daily incoming payments are posted to correct customer accounts and cheques are banked daily
- Process daily Direct Debit collections
- Dealing with any Accounts Receivable related queries either by telephone or email
- Process weekly customer refund requests across business entities
- Unidentified Bank transactions are investigated in accordance with deadlines and keeping unallocated cash and suspense account transactions to a minimum
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding refunds, cash allocations and direct debits management
- Allocating cash postings and clearing accounts in preparation for month end
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role, knowledge of accounts receivable processes and good administration skills. They will also need to be confident with systems including excel.
If you want to work for a market leading business that offer excellent benefits, including bonus and development, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.