Accounts Payable/ Processing/ Flexible Working Hours/ Ongoing Role/ Free On-Site Parking/ Office Based Role/ Immediate Starts – Weekly Paid
I am looking for an Accounts Payable and Purchase Order Processor to support my South Manchester based client on an ongoing basis. Although this role will initially start as a temporary requirement (Minimum 3 months) there is a strong opportunity it will convert into a permanent position.
The successful candidate will require previous accounts payable experience gained from a larger business. This role will require a high degree of accuracy and the ability to work to target in a fast-paced environment.
- Timely processing of supplier invoices via online system
- Resolution of any invoice variances or queries
- Investigation of Quantity received discrepancies
- Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets
- Ensure correct authorisation is received for any “non-matching” invoices
- Resolve any “on stop” accounts as highest priority and set actions in place to prevent the situation from arising again.
- Liaise monthly with Suppliers to ensure resolution of external queries is prompt and efficient from both parties, arrange meetings with any suppliers who don’t comply.
- Attend Monthly meetings with Line Manager to give updates on all accounts and discuss any problems which may require assistance, or any training required.
- Statement reconciliations
- Create and Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide cover for absentee team members.
- Any other Ad-hoc requests.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Previous Purchase Order processing experience
- Exposure to working in a fast paced and larger business
- Excellent IT and computerised systems skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Able to work to target in a fast-paced role
- MUST BE ABLE TO START ON AN IMMEDIATE OR REDUCED NOTICE PERIOD
- Ability to travel to South Manchester and commit to 40 hours per week (flexi time)
If you have the experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, please call Rosie on 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.