Accounts Payable Clerk / Warrington / £18,000 – £20,000 / Excellent Benefits inc Free Parking / International Organisation / Career Development / Permanent
NC Associates are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an International Organisation based in Warrington. They are looking for a talented Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy and supportive Finance function. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Checking & entering invoices onto payments ledger ensuring coding and descriptive info is correct
- High volume invoice processing
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers key clients
- Handling invoice queries – late, missing payments, overdue payments, pricing queries
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries in an effective manner.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable/Invoicing role, managing queries in a busy office environment.
- Processed invoices in a timely manner
- Confident managing queries from suppliers and clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining a leading organisation who support their staff with excellent training and development as well as, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240