Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/ Immediate Start
I am working on a new opportunity that will suit an experienced Purchase ledger Clerk keen to utilise their skills in a fast paced and varied role.
My client can offer an excellent working environment in addition to the opportunity to work alongside a friendly and supportive team.
- High volume invoice processing
- Ensuring timely payments are made to contractors and suppliers
- Resolution of all supplier related queries within service level agreements
- Provide clear and accurate advise to suppliers and colleagues regarding payables procedures
- Maintain and review system records to ensure all supplier data is accurate
- Chase confirmation of PO numbers as required
- Reconciliation of supplier statements – identify and resolve discrepancies as required
- Build and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Full understanding of the end to end accounts payable process
- Experience of processing payments in multiple currencies is highly advantageous
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to use multiple IT packages
- Ability to start on an immediate/ reduced notice period
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new challenge I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 01617110821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.