Accounts Payable / £22,000 – £24,000 / Manchester / Permanent / Progression, Development & Homeworking
An internationally recongnised business is looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Payable candidate on a permanent basis. The award winning brand has had two exceptional years, even through Covid and are looking to expand the finance team. Based in Manchester, the purpose of the position will be to help ensure all queries are resolved & suppliers are paid correctly within agreed timeframes. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills further within a safe and encouraging business that prides itself on employee development.
Reporting into the Team Leader, the duties will include:
- Perform query resolution on Supplier Base
- Ensure compliance to controls
- Support the other Accounts Payable Associates and Team leaders to ensure invoices are processed accurately prior to them falling overdue
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and act as an escalation route where required
- Query escalation
- Checking & Reconciling Supplier payments
- Continuous improvements
- Assisting management with additional month end tasks
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar fast paced organisation, a strong understanding of AP processes and be confident with IT systems including Excel.
If you want to work for a secure business that offers homeworking, then please contact Mark Caunce on 07876030207 or