Accounts Payable Clerk / Immediate Start Available / Birchwood / Excellent Salary & Benefits / Career Development / Free Parking
NC Associates are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a Industry Leading Organisation based in Birchwood. They are looking for a talented Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy and supportive Finance function. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Processing, posting and coding supplier invoices
- High volume invoice processing
- Effectively liaising with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Handling invoice queries – late, missing payments, overdue payments, pricing queries etc
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries in an effective manner.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working in an Accounts Payable/Invoicing role
- Managing queries in a busy office environment.
- Processed invoices in a timely manner
- Confident managing queries from suppliers and clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining an industry leading organisation who support their staff with excellent training and development as well as, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 0151 559 3560