ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT/TEMPORARY/LEEDS/EXCELLENT BONUS STRUCTURE
NC Associates are currently supporting an award-winning business with a strong reputation within their market. The company is currently looking for an Accounts/Billings Assistant; who will manage their strategic billings processes to accommodate further business growth. This is an on-going temporary opportunity to begin with, that has a chance of becoming a permanent position.
This is a business that prides itself on growth, collaboration and development, which has seen them consistently improve their year on year gross profits.
- You will be managing, reporting and reducing aged debt for around 300 clients
- Issuing legal proceedings and notifications
- Recording interactions and updates on Sage
- Allocating daily payments on Excel and Sage
- Identifying and responding to any issues
- Dealing directly with internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve cancelled/unpaid direct debits
- Reporting on outstanding termination fees
- Managing submissions and subsequent money collections for online processes and claims
For your application to be considered, you MUST have the following experience:
- Previously worked in a similar accounts/finance role with credit control experience
- Experience with Sage 200
- Experience issuing legal proceedings
What’s on Offer?
You will be joining a vibrant and energetic team, where you will be applying your best credit collection process and relationship building methods. You will be working in a stand-alone capacity, with full ownership of the end to end credit control process. You will have the opportunity to increase your earning potential in the form of a monthly performance bonus. Excellent working conditions and location.
If you consider yourself a fantastic relationship builder, with a strong analytical mindset, then please send your CV for consideration to Omega Williams at NC Associates or call 01134871903.