ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT/LEEDS/PERMANENT/PART TIME/3-4 DAYS PER WEEK/UP TO £25,000 PRO RATA
NC Associates are working on behalf of a reputable distribution business based in Leeds, who are looking to recruit for an experienced Accounts Assistant. My client is looking for a self-starter to help manage the day to day functions of their busy department. This is a great opportunity offering varied challenges and a diverse working environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Posting invoices
- Allocating payments and preparing payment runs
- Processing purchase ledger invoices for approval
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Maintaining the cashbook
Essential Experience Required:
For your application to be successful you MUST have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger or accounts role
- Experience with Sage Line 50 and Excel is essential
- Ability to work in a fast pace and change environment
- Studying towards AAT
- Strong communication skills
What’s on Offer?
You will be working in a challenging and collaborative environment where you will be able to take ownership of your work. You will receive a highly competitive salary, along with free on-site parking. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Omega Williams at NC Associates or call 01134871903.