Accounts Assistant/ Purchase Ledger/ Sales Ledger/ Study Support/ Excellent Working Environment/ Career Progression/ Free On-Site Parking
I am working on a new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a long established, successful and continually developing business in Trafford Park.
This role will suit a motivated, proactive and ambitious accounts assistant who has had exposure to both sides of the ledger. The successful applicant will require a positive personality and the ability to support and work alongside a small team to proactively manage the workload collectively. My client can offer study support and development within this role.
- Processing of supplier invoices (coding, matching to POs, chasing copies as required)
- Setting up supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Billing and invoicing
- Allocation of cash received to relevant customer accounts
- Confidently chasing outstanding debt – Updating records accordingly
- Preparing remittance advice notes
- Requesting and processing credit notes as required
- Resolution of supplier and customer invoicing queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Previous general transactional accounts experience
- Organised and methodical mind set with excellent time management skills
- Ambitious and driven to develop an accounting career
- Proactive and willing to support team members
- Confident and friendly personality – ability to work alongside a small team effectively
- Ideally be studying towards AAT qualifications or wish to do so
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT systems skills (Excel and Navision highly advantageous)
- My client would ideally like somebody to start ASAP however are happy to wait 4 weeks for the right candidate
- Applicants must be able to drive (occasionally travel to other business sites will be required and this will only be suitable via car)
If you match the profile above, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call 07384462669 for further information.