ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / PERMANENT / £18,000 – £20,000 / LYTHAM ST ANNES / GREAT OPPORTUNITY
An international service company, based in luxury offices in Lytham St Annes, is looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. Due to an increase in sales and a recent promotion, this new position is needed to help strength the finance function. This is a great opportunity for someone to become part of a recognised brand and work for a business that prides itself on the well being and development of it’s employees.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Complying with procedures/processes within the finance function
- Monthly invoicing
- Control of book-keeping functions, including entry of sales and purchase ledger transactions, input into general ledger and at least monthly reconciliation of some general ledger control accounts.
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Computerised Bank reconciliations
- Supplier Bacs payments process
- Ad hoc data analysis duties and provision of reports and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of being in a similar position, strong attention to detail and be confident with IT systems including excel.
If interested, please send your CV immediately