Accounts Assistant / £22,000 – £25,000 / Excellent Benefits inc Free Parking / Warrington / Market Leader / Permanent
NC Associates have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a market leading company based in Warrington. You will be joining a fast-paced team and will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the accounts function, reporting into the Accounts Manager.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Month end journals
- Fixed Asset reporting
- VAT reconciliations
- Nominal ledger analysis
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience in a similar role (3 years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Worked towards strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role which offers excellent support and training. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits which includes free parking. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240