Supplier Account Management/ Purchase Ledger/ Agile Working (2-3 Days WFH) / Annual Bonus
I am keen to speak to ambitious, positive and customer focused individuals about a new permanent opportunity based in Manchester City Centre. My client is looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, from an administrative or ideally accounts payable background to work in a varied and fulfilling role. This position is responsible for purchase ledger related processes in addition to the management of queries and relationship building for the business’s key account suppliers.
Although the team are currently working from home, training will be based in the office and so applicants will need to be able to commute easily to Manchester City Centre. Agile working will then be available and 2/3 days working from home should be expected going forwards.
- Supplier account and query resolution
- Complex supplier statement reconciliations
- Management of critical supplier accounts
- Building and development of relationships with suppliers
- Liaising internally with the wider finance team to resolve supplier queries
- Full responsibility of query resolution process
- Management of any contract amendments and legal letters within service level agreements
- Resolution of all internal and external email and telephone queries
- Maintain ledger balances
- Supplier statement reviews
- Cash flow management and escalation to senior team members as required
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated mentality – relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Ability to work well as part of a team – aiding team members where possible
- A confident approach to tasks with a positive outlook
- Develop and maintain active communication, both within the team and other departments
- Problem solving abilities
- Previous purchase ledger exposure/ understanding
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669 for further information.