Accountant – ACCA, ACA, QBE / Practice Background / Manchester Location / Salary £30,000 – £34,000 + Benefits Including Flexi Time, Work From Home Option, Pension, £0 Days Holiday / Permanent Position / Excellent Opportunity
NC associates are looking to recruit an Accountant who has a background and relative experience within practice. As an Accountant you will be working for a value driven social enterprise organisation which are based in central Manchester. The business has an excellent reputation within the market place and has built a reputable portfolio of clients. As an Accountant you will be required to deal professionally and efficiently with the partners of the business and be comfortable reviewing tax notes and accounts of FTSE businesses, small businesses This is a unique position which will be like no other role in the market as it combines the experience required to review accounts but also requires a confident and forward thinking individual to liaise with clients to asses there business to achieve accreditation.
- Act as the first response to enquiries from new businesses, explaining the companies accreditation processes and standard.
- Ensure the timely collection of the required materials from clients needed to complete a assessment.
- Analysing and reviewing financial information (accounts, corporation tax notes and other materials)
- Creating the completed scorecard for our clients that explains where they have performed well, what improvements are required, and why they are needed.
- Assist clients with process of implementing improvements, both during assessment period and between assessments.
- Help collate queries and feedback needed to improve accreditation and re-accreditation processes.
- Act as primary relationship manager to selected business clients.
- Assist with raising of invoices and send to clients.
- Maintain company internal client management and information management systems.
- Liaising with senior management, providing updates / reports as required.
To be Successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Accountant (preferably ACCA or ACA qualified but not essential). Or, significant (3+ years) equivalent practice and experience.
- Familiarity with financial reporting, especially in relation to corporation tax.
- Ability to liaise with business clients in a confident and professional manner.
- Excellent self-organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise, and work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft software packages, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and manage own workload whilst contributing to a small, focused team.
- Ability to occasionally travel and work outside normal office hours.
Whats on Offer?
This is a unique role which really can offer a good mix of Practice and Industry, the business offers an excellent salary and benefits package which includes 30 days holiday, work from home option, Pension plus much more. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV or call 07879-626-501