Long running accountancy practice based in Merseyside is currently looking for an experienced Accounts and Admin assistant to join their small practice based in Liverpool.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly & Monthly Payroll
- Uploads to Pension Providers (e.g. NEST)
- CIS returns
- Confirmation statements
- Asking clients for their records
- Dealing with ad-hoc enquiries from clients
- Answering telephone as required
- Managing the workflow for vat returns and accounts preparation
- Invoicing clients as required for work completed
- General office duties as required
You must have previous experience of working in an accountancy practice in the UK,( at least 3 years) and be able to work under some pressure to meet the tight deadlines involved with the job.
- be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Knowledge of accounting systems such as sage/xero would be useful
- Ability to work on own initiative is a must
The position is full time – 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
In return: My client is offering competitive salary plus study support and other benefits
If you are interested in this position please send your CV over or contact our senior accountancy practice specialist Kinga Pridka on 0113 487 1901.